1. Organize and assign business project in total.
2. Meet with clients and supplies to perform assessments.
3. Develop and implement an ongoing budget.
4. Develop detailed business plans.
5. Help to recruit new hires.
6. Develop and implement promotional campaigns.
7. Plan, organize and manage business projects for clients
8. Based on clients' requirements, work on projects related to recruiting, payroll, production, budgeting, promotional campaigns, etc.
9. Communicate with and meet with clients when needed 10. Perform initial assessments for each client before the project begins 11. Collect as much information about the client's business as possible 12. Understand clients' needs and wants 13. Perform research using shadowing, interviews, surveys, reading reports, etc. 14. Constantly recommend solutions for improvement 15. Determine the project's KPIs 16. Track KPIs and prepare reports